- Mathematics Parents
Evening Monday 17th March, 7pm in the hall
- Latest updated newsletter for Pod 1&2 A&P
- Pod1 &
notice. Are you able to help with the Duathlon?, Have you purchased a 'How
to Write' book from Paper Plus yet?
- DATE CHANGE JUNIOR/MIDDLE SCHOOL
DUATHLON now scheduled
for 11th March.
- As part of our Cyber Safety policies parents are asked to read the
Digital Citizenship Policy, the Student Responsible Use procedure and the
Parent Declaration. These are all on our website. Once
parents have read these, we ask that you sign the Parent Declaration slip
and return the slip to school as soon as possible. If you have any
questions about this please come to the Parent e-learning workshop on
Wednesday 5th at 3.30pm in Pod 2.
Information on Personally Owned Devices
(PODs) includes ipods, tablets, laptops, can be found
here. Also an information sheet on 'Caring for your
device' can be found here. How to setup MS Surface tablets can be
- NEW 'Parent Teachnology' Blog. Here you will find
information to help you understand how we use technology for learning and
some great resources for you to explore.
- Enviroschools news update go to News & Info tab -